Environmental Record Search (ERS) has evolved from years of environmental consulting for the commercial, governmental, and telecommunications sectors. We formerly supplied all “reference products” (aerials, fire insurance maps, etc.) to VISTA Information Solutions (VISTAInfo). In this role we systematized the procurement of these resources and were filling hundreds of orders a day. Today, we strive to provide you with the most accurate, reliable, and up to date data as quickly as possible – with the seal of approval from a team of environmental professionals.
1. Protection: We are backed by $2,000,000 General Liability and $2,000,000 Environmental Professional Liability insurance.
2. Ease of use: All reports are delivered electronically. All are designed to give you answers without reading pages and pages of information.
3. Service: We will do everything possible to help you with any project.
Key Features of Our Reports
1. A color copy of a USGS Topographic map ready to use in your report.
2. Soils information for your location.
3. The flood zone for your location.
4. The radon zone for your location
5. Aerial photograph and fire insurance coverage of your site.
6. A site location map ready to insert into your report.
ERS is the best company I've ever worked with. Love them!